Management of the Company
PROFESSIONAL CURRICULA VITAE OF MEMBERS OF THE MANAGEMENT BOARD AND THE SUPERVISORY BOARD OF BIOTON S.A.
Robert Neymann – President of the Management Board
In the years 1982–1987, Mr. Robert Neymann studied at the Warsaw School of Economics (major: Finance).
Mr. Robert Neymann’s work experience:
- 1987 to 1990, at OMC Poll Ltd. as a financial comptroller at the Controlling Department; Sales Manager for the Blendax product line in Poland;
- 1990 to 1991, at Procter & Gamble Polska as National Key Account Manager;
- 1991 to 1993, at Procter & Gamble Polska as Unit Sales Manager (Northern Poland);
- 1993 to 1994, at Procter & Gamble Polska as Trade Marketing Manager;
- 1994 to 1996, at Procter & Gamble Polska as District Sales Manager (Central and Northern Poland);
- 1996 to 1999, at Procter & Gamble Central and Eastern Europe as Distributor Operations Manager C&EE;
- 1999 to 2000, at Procter & Gamble Western Europe as Laundry Additives Customer Business Development Manager Western Europe;
- 2001 to 2005, at Herbapol Lublin S.A. as Vice President of the Management Board for Commercial Affairs;
- 2005 to 2007, at Polsnack Sp. z o.o. as President of the Management Board;
- 2009 to 2011, at Harper Trade Sp. z o.o. as President of the Management Board;
- 2007 to 2017, at Harper Hygienics S.A. as President of the Management Board.
Marek Dziki - Member of the Management Board
2004 – 2005 - Merck University (Kellog Business School, Chicago, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Business School in Fountainebleu),
1996 – 1998 - Master of Business Administration at the International Business School in Warsaw, Poland,
1988 – 1990 - Ph.D., Medical University in Lublin, Poland,
1982 – 1988 - Medical Doctor Degree, The Medical University in Lublin, Poland.
- M&M Pharma, Warsaw, Poland | President (March 2014 – present),
- Lumeden (Zurich, Odessa and Moscow) | CEO (August 2013 – December 2014), Consultant (January 2015 – present),
- Skolkovo Innovation Centre, Moscow, Russia | Executive Director of the Biomed Cluster (January 2012 – December 2013),
- Merck Limited, Mumbai, India | Managing Director (August 2006 – September 2012),
- Merck Darmstadt | Vice President and Head of Strategic Innovation (October 2005 – July 2006),
- Merck Austria | General Manager (January 2001 – September 2005),
- Merck Poland | Head of the Pharmaceutical Division (May 1998 – December 2000),
- Merck Poland | Head of Business Development (October 1997 – April 1998),
- Merck Poland | Sales and Marketing Manager (January 1994 – September 1997),
- Merck Poland | Medical Representative in Lublin (September 1992 – December 1993),
- Medical University of Lublin | Associate Professor (1991 – 1992),
- Medical University of Hanover, Germany | Research Grant (1991),
- Medical University of Lublin | Assistant Lecturer (1998 – 1990).
Adam Polonek – Member of the Management Board
Is a graduate of the University of Economics in Katowice. He has extensive knowledge and experience in managing finances of companies and capital market. Since 2006 he has been an employee of BIOTON S.A. where he was holding first the position of deputy Chief Financial Officer and then the position of Chief Financial Officer. During this time he had the opportunity to improve his knowledge and competence in managing finances of the company, debt funding, development projects and restructuring transactions. Is also performing shareholding supervision in the subsidiaries of BIOTON S.A. In 2000-2006 was employed at CAIB Financial Advisers (at present UniCredit CAIB Poland), holding the positions from an analyst to a deputy director, where he was dealing with consultancy in mergers and acquisitions, evaluation of enterprises and optimization of financing structures. He has participated in a number of training within the scope of international accounting standards, evaluation of enterprises and project management. He is fluent in English. Since 20 December 2011 he has been holding the function of a Member of the Management Board of BIOTON S.A.
Jubo Liu – Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Mr. Jubo Liu is the founder and has served as the CEO of Cogenes Biotechnology Incorporation (focused on in vitro diagnosis R&D, manufacturing and marketing) since August 2011 and is the founder and has served as the CEO of NovoTek Pharmaceuticals Limited (Hong Kong) and Beijing NovoTek Medicinal Technology Development Co. Ltd (Beijing) (international platform to globalise healthcare products both from within and outside of China) since August 2009. From April 2008 to July 2009 he was the China Chief Representative of Immtech Pharmaceuticals Inc. (US New York) (establishing Chinese activity infrastructure and investment plans). From November 2007 to April 2008, he acted as a Clinical Trial Liaison with US-based Pharmaceuticals Inc. (US New York) (carrying out global clinical trial operation in China). From October 2006 to November 2007 he was a scientist at Boston Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. (formulation and drug delivery). From July of 2005 to January of 2007 he was as a cofounder and served as the Director of Business Development of JCS Biopolytech Incorporation (modified biopolymer R&D and marketing used for drug delivery and nanotechnology). From August 1997 to February 2001, he served as the Director of Marketing and Regulatory Affairs for Huayuanlong Medicinal Technology Development Co. Ltd. of Beijing, China. Mr. Liu obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from the Department of Pharmacy of the Pharmaceutical University of Shenyang (September 1992 to July 1997) and a Ph.D. from the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of Toronto (from September 2002 to October 2006). Furthermore, Mr. Liu is an author or co-author of several publications regarding medical and biological issues.
Dariusz Trzeciak – Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board
He has completed 4-year PhD studies at the Law and Administration Faculty of the University of Warsaw, Postgraduate MBA Studies at the Warsaw School of Economics and Law and Administration Faculty and History Faculty of the University of Warsaw. In the past he held managerial and supervisory positions in many companies, including the function of the President of the Management Board of Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń na Życie Polisa Życie S.A., Sferia S.A., IT Polpager S.A. At present he holds the position of: a Member of the Management Board of Sferia S.A. and Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Radio PIN S.A.
Alejandro Gomez Blanco – Member of the Supervisory Board
- Full Time MBA, Master in Business Administration at Top Tier ESADE Business School, 09.2005 - 04.2006,
- Ph. D in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Cum Laude, Spanish Research Council (CSIC), 07.1999 - 08.2005,
- Bachelor of Sciences in Biochemistry, 1st class honors, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, 1995 – 06.1999.
- Freelance Consultant focused on implementation. Specialized in the delivery of cutting edge healthcare solutions for different territories, 2011 – Barcelona, Spain –Beijing, China,
- Director for Asia & Middle East at Progenika (now Grifols). Molecular Diagnostics & Personalized Medicine Start up ($20 M sales), 2010 – 08.2011 – Bilbao, Spain,
- Business Development Manager at Instrumentation Laboratory. IVD player within the Werfen Group ($1,5 Bn sales), 07.2006 - 05/2010 – Boston, USA – Beijing, China.
- Scientist at IBMB-CSIC. Learned analytical techniques and pathology fundamentals, 07.1998 – 08.2004 – Barcelona, Spain.
Ming-Tso Mark Chiang – Member of the Supervisory Board
Received PhD degree in Computer Science in University of London and had more than five years of working experience as an analyst. Solid commercial excellence experience in MNC pharmaceutical since the end of 2009. This covers numerous sales and marketing initiatives including segmentation and targeting process, territory alignment, incentive scheme design, CRM system design, multichannel marketing roadmap design, reporting dashboards and training and coaching. Strong experience on business operation and cross functional collaboration.
Vaidyanathan Viswanath – Member of the Supervisory Board
Is a post-graduate in Pharmacology with about 3 decades experience in sales, marketing, business development and strategic planning in the pharmaceutical industry across Asia. His previous experience includes Serum Institute (Serono) and Astra in India both in sales and marketing, 8 years with Pharmacia in India and China. He was then the BD and Strategic Planning Director for Pfizer China and BD Director - Asia for Capsugel (Division of Pfizer) until 2011 based in Bangkok. Currently living in Beijing, Vaidyanathan Viswanath is an Independent Consultant for a number of pharma companies and in this role offers his expertise in the area of Strategic Marketing, Business Development, Marketing and Sales Effectiveness, Alliance Management, KOL & Advocacy development. With his deep understanding of the trends in the industry backed up by his strong networking capabilities, Vaidyanathan Viswanath envisions to act as a bridge for these companies to reach out to companies overseas and visa versa.
Contact for investors:
cc group sp zoo
tel.: +48 (22) 440 14 40, +48 697 613 020